Still waiting on paper work but I made an offer, it was accepted, and I will hopefully getting the boat and the $2400 from the insurance company sometime in December.
*Update* I now know that the boat is a 1979 Chris Craft and she’s 33′ 11/16 (Didn’t hear back from the insurance agency yesterday, hopefully today.)
*Update* Spoke to an insurance agent today, 11/15. Waiting for a call back and I might know if the boat is mine by the end of today!!!!
*Update* Spoke to the shipyard owner today and insurance has been delayed so we have one more week of waiting, keep your fingers crossed! I will update again on 11/9!!
I’m not positive she’s mine yet but I should know by Nov. 2nd. Can’t wait for you to meet her!